Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excel Spreadsheet
09-05-2015, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2015 05:48 PM by john MD.)
Excel Spreadsheet
Another so far unlisted backer (RMM) has received their yoke and been added.

.xls  Iris Dynamics.xls (Size: 40.5 KB / Downloads: 52)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Excel Spreadsheet
Is this the latest version of the spreadsheet? I still haven't received my yoke and I.D. just ignore my emails when I write to them inquiring about progress. Last I heard from them was November 2015.
03-21-2016, 08:28 PM
(03-20-2016 11:54 PM)rhd75 Wrote:  Is this the latest version of the spreadsheet? I still haven't received my yoke and I.D. just ignore my emails when I write to them inquiring about progress. Last I heard from them was November 2015.
No this is the latest
.xls  Iris Dynamics.xls (Size: 42 KB / Downloads: 14) , it's not very different just shows the very latest deliveries I know about as I am not able to get much from the Forum lately.
Just a guess but I think pre-order customers are taking less precedence lately as the main drive is on Dragonfly output. In my experience Iris do reply promptly if you are in receipt of a unit and have a technical enquiry, and are always helpful. They appear to be quite selective over replying to e-mails, after all what else can they say to those still waiting other than we are working on it? It would seem that Dragonfly units are being shipped on a regular basis now and I'm sure all orders will be honoured.
These are only my opinions but I do understand the frustration of waiting as I have been in the same position and like many other backers had been waiting since the project was first funded.
03-21-2016, 09:13 PM
Thanks for that. The strange thing is, in the last email I received from them, they said they were "just packing up" my order. That was approaching four months ago. However, I had asked for a Beech style handle. Perhaps they had run out.
03-21-2016, 10:50 PM
(03-21-2016 09:13 PM)rhd75 Wrote:  Thanks for that. The strange thing is, in the last email I received from them, they said they were "just packing up" my order. That was approaching four months ago. However, I had asked for a Beech style handle. Perhaps they had run out.

Back in the waiting days I requested a Beech handle hoping that would speed up the process.....apart from an automated acknowledgement I never heard a thing. It appears that the e-mail from UPS is the the best indicator that the yoke is on its way. Sorry not to be much help but it looks like just a case of waiting. Seems you were an early pre order customer so you would still be getting the yoke for a good price if that's any consolation. I'd be interested to hear which yoke you eventually get, Dragonfly or original and which handle.
03-21-2016, 11:35 PM
Excel Spreadsheet
Same here. Got same email from Iris about 10 months ago, but no reply at all to my emails. Now I'm on waiting for my yoke that Iris sent by canadian post at the end of February (suppose will show up in a couple of weeks more)
Will post on arrival.
03-22-2016, 12:28 AM
(03-21-2016 11:35 PM)iomagico Wrote:  Same here. Got same email from Iris about 10 months ago, but no reply at all to my emails. Now I'm on waiting for my yoke that Iris sent by canadian post at the end of February (suppose will show up in a couple of weeks more)
Will post on arrival.
Sounds like the closer you are the longer it takes but then again in the UK we paid 140 CAD for shipping. Can't be long now. Smile
03-22-2016, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2016 12:50 AM by iomagico.)
Excel Spreadsheet
Well, I paid CAN 263.79 two years ago (14.08.14) to have a 6-8 days shipping.
Now I discover it will take about 40 days !!! (Canadian Post)
Hope the dragonfly worth the long wait.
(In the while I don't know which handle to buy...)
Italy here
03-22-2016, 01:17 AM
(03-22-2016 12:49 AM)iomagico Wrote:  Well, I paid CAN 263.79 two years ago (14.08.14) to have a 6-8 days shipping.
Hope the dragonfly worth the long wait.
(In the while I don't know which handle to buy...)
Italy here

Ouch!!
03-22-2016, 04:01 AM
(03-22-2016 12:49 AM)iomagico Wrote:  Well, I paid CAN 263.79 two years ago (14.08.14) to have a 6-8 days shipping.

Sounds like you are getting a raw deal. I paid the same as you and the shipping took six days from notification of despatch to delivery. That was about a month ago.

MarkH

[Image: 74a2117f47009890699829d38699715a.jpg]