Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrating my second anniversary!
12-19-2015, 07:26 PM
Celebrating my second anniversary!
Two years to the day since I pledged my $600 to Iris Dynamics. Still nothing to show for it.

MarkH

[Image: 74a2117f47009890699829d38699715a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2015, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2015 07:59 PM by raex.)
RE: Celebrating my second anniversary!
2 years and two days: looking into the void!
12-19-2015, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2015 08:35 PM by john MD.)
This is crying out for a non-owners club...maybe we could get Kickstarter backing. Remind me to contact Iris to find out how.Rolleyes
12-20-2015, 02:40 AM
Hi All,

Have any kickstarter backers received the new version of the yoke with the basic plastic yoke handle? If so could they please post photos and a review (Very unlikely I know!).

Also can anyone logon to the new website yet, as it is still not recognising my username. And I am loathing chasing them about it as I still don't even have a queue number from them, I just got an automated email stating the email address is no longer valid (Backed the project on the last day so I doubt I will see the yoke anytime soon, if ever!).
12-20-2015, 08:21 AM
(12-20-2015 02:40 AM)Mark Hayden Wrote:  Hi All,

Have any kickstarter backers received the new version of the yoke with the basic plastic yoke handle? If so could they please post photos and a review (Very unlikely I know!).

Also can anyone logon to the new website yet, as it is still not recognising my username.

Do you mean the actual website https://vs3.irisdynamics.com/or just your account within the website?
Either way I don't have a problem. Regarding your queue number I believe you would only have got that if you requested it from Amy Benny way back in the dim and distant past.
12-20-2015, 11:44 AM
(12-20-2015 08:21 AM)john MD Wrote:  
(12-20-2015 02:40 AM)Mark Hayden Wrote:  Hi All,

Also can anyone logon to the new website yet, as it is still not recognising my username.

Do you mean the actual website https://vs3.irisdynamics.com/or just your account within the website?
Either way I don't have a problem. Regarding your queue number I believe you would only have got that if you requested it from Amy Benny way back in the dim and distant past.

The "My Account" login via the website https://vs3.irisdynamics.com/shop/. It worked on the old website but not the new one.

I emailed Any Benny back in April but just got "*** Email address no longer monitored ***" message so I resent my request to info@irisdynamics.com and never got any reply.

I backed the kickstarter project on the last day, so I'm guessing it'll be a long, long time before I get it and possibility in a galaxy far, far away at this rate Confused
12-20-2015, 07:13 PM
Well Mark if it's any consolation I did have trouble when the new website started but that seems to have resolved itself now as it does hold my address details correctly. I seem to remember that I may have re-set my password. You've probably tried all the obvious things so perhaps the best thing is to sit tight and see if anything happens. If I hear any surprising news like "your order is with UPS" I'll let you know, if I recover from the shock that is.

It might be better to start a new thread on the subject or use private messaging as we have well and truly hijacked Mark H's original post.

Christmas is coming........again, just keep your fingers crossed.

John
12-20-2015, 07:28 PM
(12-20-2015 07:13 PM)john MD Wrote:  we have well and truly hijacked Mark H's original post.

Yes, you b*ggers, I want to moan some more!

MarkH

[Image: 74a2117f47009890699829d38699715a.jpg]
12-20-2015, 08:49 PM
(12-20-2015 07:28 PM)MarkH Wrote:  
(12-20-2015 07:13 PM)john MD Wrote:  we have well and truly hijacked Mark H's original post.

Yes, you b*ggers, I want to moan some more!

lol, I thought I was moaning with you. 2 years no yoke, no communication, no access to the website login area, no support unless your one of the very few who do have a yoke!
12-20-2015, 09:10 PM
Yes I think you could say we are all fully paid up members of this honourable company.